Please join us if you are a:
User of CWL, at any scale or complexity
Workflow engine developer
Sysadmin, operation, and/or devops person who is running CWL workflows in production
Participant in the CWL ecosystem
…Or if you just want to learn more about CWL
Over the week of Feb 28 - Mar 4, 2022 there will be three 4-hour long sessions of talks and discussions. The session times were scheduled to make them accessible to our global community. We expect that any person could join for up to two of these sessions; please join us when you can. That is the great benefit of virtual conferences!
(click the links below to see the session in your time zone)
Session 1 (Americas-EMEA friendly time)
Monday, February 28 09:00 - 13:00 US EST
Monday, February 28 23:00 - Tuesday, March 1 03:00 Japanese Standard Time
Session 2 (EMEA-APAC friendly time)
Wednesday, March 2 02:00 - 06:00 US EST
Wednesday, March 2 16:00 - 20:00 Japanese Standard Time
Session 3 (APAC-Americas friendly time)
Thursday, March 3 19:00 - 23:00 US EST
Friday, March 4 09:00 - 13:00 Japanese Standard Time
Sessions will be focused on discussion and interaction and there will be opportunities for chat outside of those moments as well. All registered participants will be contacted again with details regarding the final schedule and connection instructions for the virtual conferencing and chat systems.
Participation in the CWL Conference is completely free!
The sign up form is here.
Please use it to:
- Pick the sessions you will be able to attend.
- Sign up to present your talk in one of our sessions.
- Share what topics and session formats would be most useful or of the most interest to you. We want to customize the sessions based on your ideas!
If Google Forms are not accessible for you, please email email@example.com with answers to the questions below.
(Questions 5-10 apply to anyone who is interested in giving a talk at the conference)
- E-mail address
- Your name
- What affiliation of yours should we share with the other participants (name of your workplace, school, project, etc.)?
- Which sessions will you attending? (see the list above)
- What is the title of your presentation?
- Please provide the name(s) of the author(s) separated by a comma.
- What length of talk(s) are you interested in giving? (5, 10, and/or 15 minutes)
- In which session would you like to present your talk? Pick only one.
- Please provide a small paragraph summary of your presentation (suggested length: ~ 150 words).
- Please share any useful links related to your presentation (repositories, project pages etc.) separated by a comma.
- Do you have suggestions of a panel session you would like to have or lead during the conference?
- Any other comments or questions?
We want to have presentations from you, the CWL community. Presentations can be 5, 10, or 15 minutes long and will be pre-recorded and publicly available before the conference.
This event, like all CWL events, will be subject to the CWL Code Of Conduct. Please let us know if you need any accessibility accommodations for this conference such as live captioning. We will be having talk videos captioned and available beforehand.
If you have any questions, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. See you at the conference!