Asia/Pacific/Australia CWL video chat (round 2)

We used to have a CWL monthly meeting for the APAC region, here’s the previous announcement. But we stopped having these meetings some time ago.

A few days ago, in the CWL Conference, there was some interest in restarting these calls. I still had the entry in my Google Calendar for the old meetings, which would happen Tuesday March 15th 01:00 AM UTC (2PM here in Auckland, New Zealand, noon in Melbourne, Australia, and 10 AM in Tokyo, Japan.)

So I suggest we use this date, then schedule the next meeting for +1 month. I will host this first meeting on that time and (assuming I won’t be the only one there) we can decide on a different date/time/frequency and also the format for this meeting (not sure if it will be the same as the EMEA/Americas meeting, or if we will have a different format.)

Here’s the link for the meeting: Are we meeting yet?

We will use the CWL Conference Matrix room, used for the CWL Conference and for the EMEA/Americas video chat. The meetings logs will go to this Google document: 2022 Common Workflow Language meeting notes - Google Docs

Cheers
Bruno

1 Like

Thanks @brunokinoshita !

I made an entry in the agenda doc for the meeting

1 Like

From the last meeting, we decided to try the first Friday of every month, same time. So the next meeting is scheduled for April 1st, 10AM Japan, 12/noon Melbourne, 02PM Auckland.

https://arewemeetingyet.com/UTC/2022-04-01/01:00/q/Monthly%20CWL%20Video%20Chat

I will post to the Conference room one day before the meeting. Join us to tell us about what you are doing, or about issues and questions (or just to listen to what we talk about.)

Bruno

1 Like